All participants must pay the registration fee prior to arrival at the conference venue. Participants are also advised to have a copy of their payment slip when going to the registration desk at the conference just in case they are requested to show proof of the payment on their arrival.
REGISTRATION AGREEMENT, REGISTRATION PROCESS AND PAYMENT METHODS
- By registering for and/or attending the ENSP-CNPT International Conference on Tobacco Control 2018 all participants agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the participant’s responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- No representatives of tobacco and e-cigarettes manufactures are allowed to register and participate in the ENSP-CNPT International Conference on Tobacco Control 2018.
- Participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance coverage in connection with their attendance at the ENSP-CNPT International Conference on Tobacco Control 2018 in Madrid where the participant is travelling from outside of the host country to attend the conference, appropriate travel insurance should be purchased independently and in advance of any travel or travel bookings.
- Registrants should obtain confirmation from the Conference Organising Committee before committing to other travel arrangements.
- Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel and travel arrangements.
- Capacity is limited. Registrations for some of the Conference sessions/workshops will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- On-site registration will not be allowed.
- Payments can be made online by credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) and by direct bank transfer (please ensure all the correct details are included in the transfer such as name, proforma invoice number and if applicable conference number)
- Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the Conference Organising Committee.
- Payment must be received in full prior to the conference. Access will not be permitted if full payment has not been received.
- When you pay online with your credit card a purchase with the name “ENSP-CNPT International Conference on Tobacco Control 2018” will show in your bank account statement. Please check if possible or take out
- Conference registration can be cancelled only in writing (letter, email) to:
Conference Organising Commitee details:
Office Number +32 2 2306515
- Conference registrations cancelled with the following conditions:
|Cancellations until 16 June 2018
||Full reimbursement of the Conference registration fee.
|VISA Rejection Cancellations
||It is the participants’ responsibility to obtain VISA if required. Conference can only reimburse the Conference registration if informed until 16 June 2018 regarding VISA rejection.
- Substitutions may be made until 13 June 2018. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Conference Organising Committee at the earliest opportunity.
- All refunds will be made after the Conference.
- In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that, organisers reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venue of the conference, without incurring any liability to the participants.
- The participant by accepting these terms and conditions hereby indemnifies Conference organisers and their agents against and holds it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the participant during the course of the conference.
- Conference program is subject to change without prior notice.
- By completing the registration form participant agrees to provide personal information (name, contact details, organisation etc) to Conference organisers.
- Please note that participation contact details will be kept in the ENSP database.
- Unless the Conference Organising Committee has received an explicit request from a registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and email addresses will be included in the delegate packs.
- The email addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future ENSP events.
- Conference organisers accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.