Poster Technical Requirements
DIMENSIONS OF YOUR POSTER:
- PORTRAIT orientation
- Poster size: – between A0 (84.1cm width x 118.9 cm height; 33.1” × 46.8”)
- ARCH E (36” width x 48” height; 91.4 cm × 121.9 cm)
Design your poster layout in the following sections:
- Title, author(s), address (at upper edge, across the width of whole poster)
- Declaration of interest (mandatory)
Posters Presentation Guidelines
Your poster hould be:
- set up between 08:30 and 09:30
- on display from 09:30 until 17:30
- removed between 17:30 and 18:30
Material for mounting your poster to the poster board will be supplied by the organizers.
If you would prefer not to bring with you your posters, it will be possible to print them in Madrid at competitive prices.
There are several printers quite close to the Conference place. The personnel of the Technical Secretariat will help you with this.
In this case, posters should be brought in a pendrive in a pdf format.
We also advise you to send you poster in pdf format to email@example.com so that it can be shared online via Twitter during the Conference days.